How to care for your dried and preserved flowers?
- No need to water them as they are already pretty dead.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture to avoid discolorations and mold.
- Handle with care and avoid touching to keep oils and fingers away from floral stems to avoid breakage.
- Gently remove dust with a hair dryer on low cool setting or with a makeup brush.
- Do not expose to air vents or open windows as this can bring unwanted moisture to your flower stems and cause shedding
These are real flowers that have undertaken a drying and preserving process and over time they will naturally shed and fade in colour. By following the care guide carefully, you can extend the lifespan of your flowers and enjoy them for many years